Friday, December 12, 2008

Wow how time flies

It is already almost Christmas and I have been so busy I haven't had time to take a breathe...until now. So, I am doing some catchup from the last few months.

Halloween was soooo much fun! Kansas really enjoyed that I made her costume and she got to help. It was so much fun being able to do that together and then seeing the end product. I still can't believe how fast she has grown, my little girl has turned into a little lady. UGGH. Where does the time go?? I am so proud of her though, she learns so quickly and loves to learn.

She is incredibly outgoing and makes friends wherever she goes. She is excited to have finally found a friend her age here. She met Taylor through soccer and they get along so well. I was commenting to Jason how amazed I was that they were all playing together (Kansas, Ysabella, Taylor and her sister Olivia who is almost 2) for about three hours and nobody wanted to leave, there was no crying or fighting. Taylor keeps asking if Kansas can come spend the night. It makes me so happy to see her making friends. I thank God that all of these moves that we make don't hinder their social skills, especially adding homeschooling on top of that. I honestly believe these moves has had the opposite effect than my worries. Of course having Jason as a dad probably has something to do with them being so talkative and outgoing :) It just amazes me, I can't even count how many churches alone we have visited in the last nine months and we always put the girls in their classrooms whenever we visit a new church. They are so very comfortable in new surroundings with all new people. It makes me laugh, because I am the complete opposite. I am very shy when I first meet someone, it takes me a little time to warm up and open up. Not my kids though! Thank you Lord for that!







































No comments: