Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kansas my pretty

As promised I have taken some pictures of Kansas today and here they are. She is such a trooper. I made her put on like four different outfits and it was really windy out so we had to wait till the wind died down.....oh and we got locked out of the house, by Ysa. Yep, I said that right. Kansas and I were right out the front door for literally 2 minutes. Ysa was watching us from the window, apparantly she knows how to lock the door. I didn't even know she could reach the top lock. What a shocker. I had to sit there on the other side of the window asking her to unlock the door. She kept just laughing and saying "mommy just sit down and play with me". She thought it was hilarious and she kept putting her little dolls against the window and asking me to kiss them. Good thing Jace's work is only two minutes down the road. I have learned a few very valuable lessons today....either take keys or the garage door opener with me or put Ysa in the stroller next to me. And, never underestimate a 2 year old! Most frustrating ten minutes of my life....this far!









































































1 comment:

irmaJ said...

I LOVE your background!! Seeing the girls makes me miss them more than ever. Can't wait to see you in a week!! Mom